Thursday, January 05, 2012

I Last Did This In 2010...

.:The 2011 Year-In-Review Survey...:.

1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?

I'll give one hint: that's the way the Cookie crumbles. Never did that short-term before. I also went to Nagsasa and CamSur, did OGM, and Geekfight in 2011. I also sent flowers to somebody all the way in Malaysia.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I resolved to be fully straight edge. Pretty much, yeah. My resolution this year is to lose 2 pounds a month. I think it's doable.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

I don't actually think so.

4. Did anyone close to you die?

One did. He was a blogger friend of ours: AJ Matela. On a somewhat lighter note, some people who used to be close to me are dead to me now.

5. What countries did you visit?

I stayed in the Philippines.

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?

Better decision-making skills, and more shows, maybe?

7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

Hrmm... February 15, 2011. The day I met Kim Chiu.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Hosting for Rex Navarette, performing with the Itchyworms, and winning in the Philippine Blog Awards!

9. What was your biggest failure?

Not meeting my yearly target, and I suppose, that October thing that I'd rather erase from my life.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Nothing major, thankfully.

11. What was the best thing you bought?

An iPad 2, and an LG 42' LED TV.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

Most of my officemates, maybe?

13. Whose behavior appalled you and made you depressed?

Oh, if only I could name you...

14. Where did most of your money go?

Gadgets and food, by far.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

My lovelife. Oh, how wrong I was. LOL.

16. What song will always remind you of 2011?

"Break Even" - The Script

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

i. happier or sadder? – neither
ii. thinner or fatter? – thinner
iii. richer or poorer? – neither

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?

Paid shows!

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?

Pointless dating!

20. How will you be spending Christmas?

Very quietly. And with a lot of sleep.

21. Did you fall in love in 2011?

Yep.

22. How many one-night stands?

Straight-edge, remember?

23. What was your favorite TV program?

The Deadliest Warrior, and WWE Raw and Smackdown

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

Hell, yeah.

25. What was the best book you read?

Either Bret Hart's book, or Chris Jericho's second book.

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?

The Script.

27. What did you want and not get?

One more chance.

28. Favorite film of this year?

LOL. Inception. I watched it only this year. And, oh, yeah, Harry Potter 7.2.

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I turned 28, and went to work. And radio.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

One more chance.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?

Off the rack.

32. What kept you sane?

Cracked.com, and select friends and crushes.

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Jinri Park? LOL.

34. What political issue stirred you the most?

The RH Bill

35. Who did you miss?

My Beloved.

36. Who was the best new person you met?

Kristell!!!

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.

Perspective comes with time, but it doesn't take away the pain. It only dulls it.

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

She's moved on, while I'm still grievin'
And when a heart breaks, no it don't break even, even...

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're okay?

No comments: