Thursday, September 08, 2011

Like Always, Wake Me Up When September Ends

.:Totally Not Looking Forward To This Month:.

Yeah, I don't think I need to say much else beyond that, really. Hate this month, hate having to put up pretenses that everything's fine and dandy, hate having to deal with someone reminding me I'm still not okay while she is because she totally jumped the first person who gave her the time of day.

I don't really have much of a point on this day. I know, these kinds of rambling, nothing-in-particular posts have shown up more often lately, but I can't help it. I feel like there's something missing in my life, and nothing I've been doing has been able to fill it. At all.

Then again, maybe if I tried something like this, I'd have 2,000 things to fill that missing thing in my life. LOL.


This man wins at life. Sorta Not-Safe-For-Work and Not-Safe-For-Self-Esteem.

I hope I can break free from this rut soon.

No comments: