Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Project 52 (30/52): Talk Shows On Mute - Incubus

.:Project 52 (30/52): Talk Shows On Mute - Incubus:.


The demon spawns are coming to Manila! Stop them!

Come
One
Come
All
Into
Nineteen
Eighty-four

Reaaaaally subtle drug reference right there, which is more than can be said for Incubus's very questionable tastes in band names,which has led to a bit of a moral panic in this country, especially since they're performing in Manila tomorrow. If I had money and time to spare, I'd probably grab a ticket, myself, but since I don't, guess I'll pass on it.

Having said that, I really love this song. Whenever I hear this on the Monster's Riot, I can't help but feel rejuvenated because of this song.

Incubus is a great band, this is a great song, and if you wanna see the history of my Project 52 picks in Youtube as a playlist, you can actually go here. There isn't much to say beyond that, really.

No comments: