Thursday, July 21, 2011

Perchance To Dream...

.:Perchance To Dream...:.

The past few days have been quite a blur, and inasmuch as I'd like to recount everything that's been going on, there's just so much weighing on my mind as of late, and I don't really know what to make of it.

Dropping by 99.5 RT, listening to KDL talk about his crazy past, and reading off the memos and reprimands he has gotten over the years, made me realize how straitlaced I've lived my life in contrast. It isn't because I'm a nicer person than Logan, though. It's because I don't quite know how to forgive myself whenever I screw up.

And that's where I stand at this point, looking at so many loose ends in my life that I wish I could tie up, yet unfortunately, I doubt I ever can.

It crushes me whenever I lose a friend, especially someone who I genuinely care about. At this point, I'm extra paranoid, and I'm just hoping against hope that this isn't going to be the case yet again.

I'm sorry. I could've sworn I had something funny in line today. Unfortunately, I don't think I have it in me, today.

Not to mention my budding funny caption muses have been inadvertently clipped by a call I got this morning explaining to me that I can't use my current style without having to pay through the nose for it. So I guess I have to overhaul myself yet again.

Maybe when my head is clearer, I'd be able to make things right. For now, I guess I'll just keep walking around with my head floating in the air. I don't know where to turn at this point, and it's really weird.

Yep, this blog is still every bit the online diary it started off as, apparently. Sorry about that. It's just one of those days.

No comments: