Monday, June 06, 2011

Project 52 (23/52): Price Tag - Jessie J

.:Project 52 (23/52): Price Tag- Jessie J:.



So I'm picking another Maddie Jane cover of an excellent song, and I must say, this song just hits the spot, and Maddie Jane does it a load of justice.

Sometimes, it really isn't all about the money, even if it can make the world go round. Sometimes, life is simply about taking the good with the bad, and having a full life by doing whatever it takes to make a difference. It ain't so bad, really, and I must say, it's a refreshing change of pace to listen to a song so positive.

Anyways, allow me to get away with not talking about how awesome this song is and its history and whatnot. I think this is one of those times where it's good to ask whoever's reading this... how do you find the song? Is it just more pop fluff, or is it actually one of those few songs that can really make a mark in one's life?

Quite frankly, I think it could very well be the latter.

No comments: