Friday, April 16, 2010

30 Days Of Music (10/30)

.:Day 10/30 Of 30 Days Of Music: A Song That Makes You Sleep:.

I think there would only be two songs that fit the bill for that, although one of them probably leads to tears now...



“Try not to get worried, try not to turn onto problems that upset you...” This song from my all-time favourite musical (Avenue Q is tied, though.), Jesus Christ Superstar, is one of the songs I find really relaxing all the way until Judas comes into the song, of course. It really does calm me whenever I hear it.



“Your eyes are the windows to heaven. Your smile could heal a million souls. Your love completes my existence: you’re the other half that makes me whole. You’re the only other half that makes me whole...” I cannot say enough about how talented Jennifer Chung is, but this is one song that someone forgotten once sang to me for me to fall asleep. It felt so real then, and it felt so honest, hearing her voice just pierce through the very depths of my soul. But I guess it was all just a lie, really. Like everything else about her.

No comments: