Thursday, February 18, 2010

Normalcy. Sorta...

.:Finally, Normalcy:.

After some general weirdness in the DK for a few weeks, I think it’s settled down to normalcy already, albeit some things I doubt will ever be back to how they used to be.

That’s fine, really. I think it’s better this way now.

And I loved Logan’s rant about music artists just using his show but not really giving a damn about him afterwards. The man deserves better, people!

When we covered sensationalism done by the media, it was pretty interesting as well. I’m actually very glad KDL was quick to call out the naysayers on it, because really, what else do we expect the Comelec to do? They’re pushing for education, they’re pushing for testing on the machines, and I honestly don’t see what else they can ask from the Comelec beyond that.

Compared to the silliness of us singing “Mahal Kita Kasi” on air, today was a bit edgier, but certainly no less relevant and thought-provoking.

No comments: