Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Not Much Of A Techie, But...

.:Yummeh!:.

In the interest of "Obamania", I'm drooling at the prospect of owning a Blackberry phone and being able to use it with full support from my cellular network. Given the sheer attention given to The U.S. President's Blackberry, is it any wonder that the average, uneducated Luddite such as myself would be more than mildly curious why one of the most powerful leaders of the world would actually want to practically fight for the right to keep their favorite piece of technology.

That being said, I was genuinely surprised to hear from a friend that Globe is leading the charge in this movement of sorts, what with their upcoming Blackberry Plans for their Blackberry and Blackberry Connect handsets. It's not just a phone, it's practically a gateway to mobile internet via cellphone, something that, for ages, many netizens have been clamoring for. Well, it's here, and it looks pretty promising.

As a guy who's only getting the hang of mobile internet, I'm pretty glad that many new options are popping up to make life easier for me. Admittedly, I'm not a technocrat, but they've been making it easier and easier for Luddites such as myself to actually get into these new trends in technology.

Now, I wonder if there's a way to upgrade my (classic) plan Advantage to score one of these babies? Sounds like a plan to me. :D

No comments: