Monday, April 06, 2009

An Exciting Time...

.:Moving On, Moving Up:.

I can't help but relish the fact that if 2008 was a year of change for me, 2009 could very well be a year of newfound direction.

In the end, whether I finish my thesis this summer or the first semester, it's bound to be the end of a chapter. Not necessarily the end of my academic career, but definitely the end of my being an M.A. Philosophy student. Having said that, I still march next year, regardless when I finish, and no way in Hades do I intend to miss out on marching, to say the least.

In any case, after a series of attempts at finding various forms of employment in radio, education, media, marketing, and the like, it appears I finally found myself in an environment that would be rather perfect for the kind of experience I have under my belt after five years of non-stop work in various industries.

Of course, I would still be available as a magician and a host, although weekday commitments in the middle of the day are highly unlikely at this point. =P

Effective April 13, I start on my new calling, as one of the people working for the Philippine office of Nuffnang, where I will be doing marketing and events coordination.

Do wish me well in this new endeavour I am undertaking. It's a new and exciting chapter in my life, and I hope to meet it with much anticipation.

2 comments:

Micamyx said...

Goodluck with your new job! Hope you can do something about getting new clients so that we nuffnangers would earn more money hehe :) i know you can do it! :D

Kel Fabie said...

Thanks, Mica! I will do my best. It works for everyone if I do my job excellently. My overlords will be happy, my friends will be happy, I'll be hopefully richer. And happy, too! :P