Monday, January 19, 2009

Videoke Madness...

.:Though The Neighbors May Hate Me Forever And Ever...:.

Well, after several forays into Singsnap, and a frustrated attempt at breaking into The Sims Onstage, I guess it was just a matter of time before I tried figuring out how to edit my own audio tracks so I can upload them over Supload or even YouTube if I'm so inclined.

Oh, I know I'm not a good singer. I really do. That's why I'm still not going to give direct links to my songs here, lest I inflict unnecessary wailing and gnashing of teeth upon you. Unfortunately for my neighbors, they have no choice but to deal with my attempts at recording music. Mwahahahaha.

Yep, I've had several complains from neighbors over my singing recently, since we don't exactly have soundproofing here. Oh, well. Whatever, right? I guess that's all there is to it, and I really have to acknowledge the fact that the reason why I became a professional magician was so I would never have to sing or dance in public.

And yet here I am, making a total fool of myself by recording these "hits". Mwahahahaha. Shamelessness at its best/worst.

On a serious note, though, I do intend to have voice lessons when I have the money for it. Nothing fancy. Just to be able to properly carry a tune whenever I'm asked to sing and all that. At the moment, I'm better of being a rapper, given the fact that while not perfect, this song is arguably my best recording so far, next to Rick Astley. Heh.

Time to hit the sack, then. I have inflicted enough suffering for one day. Lol.

No comments: