Wednesday, January 21, 2009

TGIF, Indeed...

.:Welcome Our New African-American Overlord!:.

We kicked off newly-inaugurated U.S. President Obama's inauguration party at TGIF Bonifacio High Street tonight, courtesy of Yehey and TGIF, and boy, what a party it was!

When I got there, I immediately noticed that one of my former clients, sir JC, was the manager of the branch. From the get-go, I was rather in my element, since not only was I with other bloggers again, but there were a whole bunch of other people I happened to know, including the branch manager, and a few jocks from Magic 89.9, namely Suzie, Big Daddy Jake, and CJ the DJ.

In any case, as we can always expect from TGIF, we were treated to a smorgasbord of scrumptuous and delightful food, and even an awesome bartender exhibition to cap off the event. There was no agenda or anything: just a chance to sit down with people, talk to them, enjoy the food and company, and celebrate the inauguration of Barack Obama.

Much love to TGIF for having us bloggers over, and if any of you guys want a great time, make sure to drop by their many branches. Their food is awesome! I especially love their liempo and that very cheesy pasta they had with shrimp...

No comments: