Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally, Normalcy...

.:Well, Sorta...:.

Truth be told, a week filled with job applications on my part has definitely been high stress for me, in my book. Nonetheless, despite all of that, I'm still middling there as I go through various stuff I have to do.

I am soooo behind on blogging about the NTC thing, and the whole "Obama should learn from GMA" thing as well. Both discussions are palmface-inducing, but for nearly opposing reasons, truth be told.

Class today was fun, and as always, I took notes, so that ought to be rather interesting, all the same. I'm really exhausted, and with my grandfather going through chemotherapy as he attempts to deal with his second bout with cancer, I am understandably frayed on the edges lately. It can't be helped, unfortunately.

Expect more sensible blogging when I figure out how to make this stuff click, and, yeah, when I figure out how to manage my time better. Too many distractions going on around me as of late, and I am too weak-willed as I try to cope with my latest heartaches.

No comments: