Friday, January 30, 2009

Boring Weekend...

.:Card-Hunting:.

Spent the entirety of Saturday just sitting around in Galleria, looking for cards. It was the Conflux pre-release, after all. Nonetheless, had dinner with Ed and Sire in Friday's afterwards, and all in all, a fairly fun, albeit low-key day, to say the least.

.:Finally, A Show...:.

I believe this is my first show for the year, aside from the one I had for the Triggerman. It's a bit on the slow end lately, so I'm hoping things would slowly pick up as the days go by, but I did fairly well performing in West Greenhills, and the amusing thing about that is the waiters know me so well there that they always double check to make sure that I'm not bending their silverware. Lol.

In any case, I ran into Fooch, a magician from MAGFI. The way he acted and the way he looked strongly reminded me of Penn, actually.

Ah, well. Here's hoping next week proves to be just as interesting.

.:... Because Last Weekend Was Really Fun...:.

... since it was spent with the JGL as we had a Skype party with Sacha. Much love to Tita Harvey for having us over there last weekend! It was a blast! :)

No comments: