Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh, Happy Day...

.:Take That, Thesis!:.

Finally, finished writing my thesis. About bloody time!

Up next... revisions? Defense? Urkk...

.:After Two Months...:.

Except for a quick but absolutely sweet drive-by for a hug by My Beloved, yesterday was the first time in two months we've seen each other.

I'm just so happy, and I can't tell you enough how glad I am I managed to give her my present already. I gave her a BDJ Planner, and a pair of crochet dolls courtesy of Nissie. Fortunately, she wanted me to keep one of the other dolls, so...



Isn't that just the cutest thing ever? I love this doll. Of course, if we ever get into arguments with each other, I think I know what she's going to do with the crochet doll made to look like me... urk. Hehe.

Thanks, My Beloved! I'm glad we made it through, despite all the problems and complications. You know there's nothing I wouldn't do to be with you... ::gushes::

.:As An Aside...:.

My brother and I are both straight edge, but his party at our house today yielded a guy who drank so much, then stood on his head.

Soon enough, he started puking while he was sleeping on the floor. They tried to revive him, but he was really only semi-conscious at best. Eventually, they had to rush him to the hospital, putting a stop to the festivities.

I'm sorry, but after seeing that, I really don't see the appeal of alcohol... ah, well.

No comments: