Monday, September 08, 2008

The Interview Meme...

Yep, I'm doing this again, questions by Joy...

.:The Question Meme!

The rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying you want to do the meme.
2. I'll respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You should update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You should include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five question


1) If you had to pick just one, which among your mentalist and magick tricks would be the only one you would love to perform over and over again until you die?

There was a time I'd have probably done fork bending or the Derren finale over and over again, but after shifting more into magic than mentalism, I think my affection now goes out to the infamous Lady And The Rope:



2) How many beers does it take to get you piss drunk?

We may never know, because I've had two Red Horses in the past, with no effect at all. Since I'm a straight-edger at this point, I have absolutely no idea, and I've never been drunk in my life.

3) Always been meaning to ask this one... why Philosophy? (As much as I love ruminating on life, I'm not usually comfortable with my own thoughts.)

Why not? =D

Seriously though, I loved Philosophy when I was taking it in college. When I graduated, my teachers were all egging me on to teach Philosophy, so I went and took an M.A.

If luck is on my side, I should be done by March, and I should be doing my Doctorate in a year's time afterwards.

4) When and who do you plan to cosplay? :P

I have a white suit now. I think I can do Onizuka. Just need to dye my hair blonde or something. I have some of the mannerisms down to pat, all the same. Hehe.

Maybe I'll do it if an event books me for stage magic, and I'll cosplay along the way. Jay could be Hard Jay or something. =P

If I were more comfortable with my body, I'd cosplay as a pro wrestler. But I'm not, so....

5) How does it feel to be in between the warring camps of pro-Alodia versus anti-Alodia?

Edjie is a friend of mine, but I don't feel the need to defend her from people antagonizing her. She's a great person, she's used to it, and ultimately, it's nothing to get worked up over, but that's just me.

I always give both sides of the story when asked for my opinion, and for the most part, I believe that most of this hoopla has been a matter of making mountains out of molehills.

Then again, I say this with ease because I'm not a career cosplayer. I'm sure people wouldn't get worked up over magic exposure on free TV, but I know I would.

No comments: