Wednesday, June 25, 2008

White Flag

.:Well, What Can I Say?:.

I bonded last Saturday with Cami, if only for a couple of hours. It was fun talking about our strange lovelives (Or the lack of it, in her case.), and I’m just thankful that after all has been said and done, we still get along really well, considering all the zany stuff we end up going over when we’re around each other.

I’d just really want to take this opportunity to thank Cami for being a great friend to me. I’ve been going through a lot lately, and it does the heart good to know that I can count on her in a pinch.

.:Everything's A Mess...:.

Since you left, things have been going crazy. For the first time in two years, I do feel I'm in this alone.

I really can't help but feel the crunch now. It's as if everything I've done, everything I've worked for, was thrown away in an instant all because apparently, despite being busier than I ever have been in my life, I still seem to find "opportunities" to be a cad. This is just ricockulous, and I'm not standing for it anymore.

I think it's time I waved the white flag.

You win.

No comments: