Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Launch...

.:The Launch:.

Panasonic’s Viera product launch was a roaring success last Wednesday, and I can’t tell you enough how pleased I am that Jay and I were a part of that success.

Throughout the event, things were happening at a frenetic pace. I was genuinely surprised to meet Ms. Amy Perez and her husband (Who apparently isn’t Brix Ferraris anymore. I must’ve missed the memo.), and there was quite a huge reaction to Jay’s routine, considering how powerful his finale was.

After doing a table set and a quick stage set, Jay and I capped our two-man act off by “unveiling” the new Panasonic Viera, which, needless to say, is a work of art.

Pictured here is myself and of course, my partner, Jay Mata, the host Amy Perez, her husband, and a bent fork…



No comments: