Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hanging Out...

.:The Longing Grows Stronger...:.

I don't know if I can last this week, missing my Beloved so terribly. There's just something about this whole thing that really makes me feel so affected, and I can't help but wish that she came back already.

I do miss her so much, and I know I keep going around in circles talking about it, but what can I do? It's taking so much out of me just trying to understand why things are this crazy...

I've been hanging out with friends lately, and everywhere I go, I end up thinking how nice it would be if I were there with my Beloved, like this one I just had dinner in at Bonifacio High Street a while ago... the Carabao milkshakes were to die for!

My Beloved, we'll see each other yet... I miss you, and I love you.

No comments: