Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sabaw

.:I Can Never Tell You Enough...:.

... just how much I really love Loli Loves Venom!

I do not exaggerate when I say this is my favorite webcomic. Ever.

.:So I Heard This Really Stupid Joke...:.

... but I laughed, anyways.

So the joke goes like this...

Hey! Do you remember that guy on the Souljaboy video?

Which one?

::points finger:: YOU!!!


.:Lozada:.

Before I go in depth when it comes to my thoughts about the guy, let me just say for the record that I feel he is little better than Chavit Singson, in all honesty. He already enriched himself by the time he came forward.

He's an opportunist, but he's a whistleblowing opportunist. I'd still want to listen to him, and I still wish he'd produce actual evidence soon, although he has a lot of smoking guns to his credit as is.

No comments: