Monday, January 07, 2008

Why Are We Going Through This Again?

.:Politics Can Really Get On My Nerves Sometimes...:.

Apparently, Erap is still mulling over running for president in 2010. To that, I have to just throw up my hands in the air. This is a brand new air, with the same old crap going on.

Seriously, I don't even know why I get surprised anymore. After making a mockery of the justice system, spending millions of pesos trying to detain Joseph Estrada, they let him go almost immediately after conviction. If people in comics fandom were complaining about twenty years of continuity being thrown down the drain with Spider-Man's "One More Day", this so-called retcon of Erap's transgressions, and the subsequent debacle he's doing now, from doing much politicking, to apparently writing a book, is just another day in the life of the politician.

No comments: