Thursday, January 03, 2008

.:Sometimes, I Wonder About Myself...:.

To be honest, I feel at times that I'm really underachieving. That I could do so much better than what I'm doing right now, but I mentally cripple myself from ever really reaching for the brass ring. It's always been a matter of letting opportunities pass me by, and at the end of the day, I really don't have anyone to blame but myself.

I guess after this schoolyear, I really ought to think over carefully what I ought to be doing after all has been said and done. I'm at another crossroads in my life.

Especially considering the very... complicated status my lovelife finds itself at right now, well, I guess there's a heckuva lot of thinking to go over at this point...

.:Back At Work Already:.

It's pre-deliberations for Reedley already, so yes, I'm back at work, and I haven't fully recovered from my asthma attack yet.

No comments: