Monday, December 24, 2007

The Top Five People I'm Most Grateful For This Year...

.:The Top Five People I'm Most Grateful To This Year:.

Well, it's that time again when I acknowledge the people who helped me make it through the year.

Let's do this without much ado, neh?

5. The Reedley Family: It's amazing how after three years in WAVE, I find myself in a place where I would've wanted to stay if only I could afford it (Heh.).

Thanks to all the people I've known in Reedley, for making my experience as a high school teacher nothing short of a life-changer. From my boss, Ms. Estrada, to my boss's bosses, to my co-teachers, and especially to my students from Yale, Carnegie, and Columbia, you guys really made a difference in my life this year and I can't tell you enough how grateful I really am that I met you guys.

I may turn emo and rant about being depressed about people and things in Reedley, but at the end of it all, I'm going to miss this place when I leave it at the end of the schoolyear. Thanks for making me feel part of the Reedley family. It's not a perfect place, but it's as close as it can get in this planet.

No comments: