Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thanking More People...

.:The Top Five People I’m Most Grateful To This Year!:.

Well, since I missed out on it the past few days, it’s a triple dose for today, so let’s get to it!

4. The Blogging Community: From Jayvee to Aileen to Shari, you can be sure that the Philippine blogging community is never wanting for interesting stories and interesting occurrences (And even controversies at times.).

Through all the tales and conversations we’ve had, one thing was certain about the Philippine Blogging Community: in there, I found a good deal of friends, who never fail to make my day a heckuva lot interesting.

Kudos to you, guys!

3. The Story Circle, Mr. Bing Lim, and Jay Mata: This was a year where I really switched gears and became a full-fledged mentalist. Honing my craft to a high standard, I learned a lot and developed my skills quite a great deal to a point where I can safely say I’ve come a long way. TSC, Bing, and Jay were very much instrumental in my achieving that.

I’m very grateful to them simply because they’ve really helped me improve myself quite a bit. You see, whether as a magician or a mentalist, it is all about entertaining people. Being a “faker” is far from the point. After all, wrestling is scripted, but it’s *still* entertaining, all the same. Magic, more so mentalism, is geared towards similar goals, albeit using different methods.

That being said, this was a good year for unlocking potential.

2. Elbert and the JGL: Out of all my friends, these were the people who really made the biggest difference in my life this year. I don’t think I even need to explain why I think they’ve been awesome all year long. The past blog entries I’ve written involving them would be more than enough evidence, I guess.

Guys, words can’t express how grateful I am to you…

No comments: