Friday, December 28, 2007

One Year!

.:Happy Anniversary To The Person I'm Most Grateful To This Year!:.

1. My Beloved: It's been exactly a year since we got together, and I can't thank you enough for loving me and being my source of strength during the rougher patches of my life. I love you, and though things are changing between us because of the necessity of making adjustments for the time you leave for America next year, I still know that you have a very special place in my heart. We've been together for a year, and I couldn't ask for more from you, for being my Beloved, and for making me happier than I've ever found myself ever.

I can only hope that as our lives continue and as changes continue to happen, we still find ways to matter in each other's lives. I don't know what to call ourselves at this point, but I want you to know, my Beloved, that you are the awesomest best friend and most wonderful girlfriend any guy can hope to ask for.

Thank you for a wonderful year. Your love has made me do things I never thought I could.

No comments: