Sunday, December 23, 2007

Everyone's A Critic...

.:Everyone’s A Critic:.

Well, a new commenter on my blog decided to talk smack on my time, on my personal space, and while I have to admit it’s amusing that someone who clearly doesn’t like me much would take the time out to actually hound me about it, it does make you wonder why these idiots feel so courageous only when they’re behind a code name and a computer screen.

Seriously, if your only claim to fame is to call me “vain”, when it’s my own personal space where I very well have the right to be so, and if it “entertains” you so much, then maybe if you really disliked me, then you could just, oh, I don’t know… stop reading my blog?

Because really now, I’m far from a democratic person here. So read and rant all you want, but I’m not going to bother giving you the time of day. My space, my rules. As long as you keep on reading my blog, I couldn’t give a damn what else you think about me.

Of course, you could always just GTFO my blog. That’d be nice, too.

No comments: