Sunday, December 02, 2007

Encounters!

.:Wheeee!!!:.

Been a while since I've seen Clair, Krisette, and Kathy, so it was great just going to the Chua residence after a while and hanging out with them and even having a bit of poi, as Clair started to learn how to work them out, albeit without fire.

I haven't missed a beat when I got around to playing with the poi again, although I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to light it, and I haven't improved at all in the two or so years that I've been doing poi...

Oh, well.

.:My Beloved!:.

Lately, my "dates" with my Beloved have simply been opportunities for us to hang out at home and watch movies, which works real well for me...

For the most part, I know I've been missing out on blogging as well as a load of blogging events lately, but I'll have you know that would change soon enough... trust me.

I love you, my Beloved! And I miss you a heckuva lot already!

.:Thoughts On The Coup?:.

I'll pass. I can only smirk and say, "I could've sworn I've seen this all before..."

Clearly, statistics don't mean jack, especially once you start calling on the masses to go to MANILA PEN with you.

No comments: