Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bwahahaha!

.:Teachers Are Human Too, You Know...:.

Sometimes, I miss being a teacher.

In any case, Elbert, who happens to be a teacher in Ateneo this semester, went to the comfort room and ran into one of his students.

The student's reaction to this chance encounter has to be framed...

"Sir, nag-C-CR pala kayo?!?" ("Sir, you *actually* use the CR?!?)

I don't know about you, but hearing that made me laugh my head off.

.:What The Hades Did They Do To Blogger?!?:.

While I was updating my blog, I noticed something...

... My interface is now in Filipino.

There are a few grammatical errors, such as "Gumawa nang post", which should actually be "Gumawa ng post", and the absolutely hilarious "Matagumpay na nailathala ang iyong blog post!", which just takes literal translations of "Your blog is published successfully" to new heights... or lows.

Just because I have a sense of humor, I'm not going to change it back to English. It's quite a hoot.

No comments: