Friday, January 27, 2006

Wehehehehe...

No LSS for today...

.:Taken For Repairs:.

My laptop is currently being repaired... sigh. It's a bit annoying, but at least, it's not costing me a cent.

.:Random Thoughts:.

I miss Pomelo... but I'll see her soon enough, so nothing to be alarmed about, really... heh.

I'm just really rambling, because I have quite a few things to write about, but I tend to have forgotten them... sigh. It's okay, I guess. All in due time.

.:A Wise Person Once Said...:.

... that the best way to react to someone who mistreats you is to repay them with kindness. Saturate them in it.

It sure beats fuming all day long, and getting your britches up in a bunch for no good reason at all.

That being said, that's precisely what I intend to do with the very same person who gave me that sage advice from this point. Whether or not that will be appreciated is no longer my concern.

.:Ragging On Captain America:.

For a role model who fights the good fight against drugs, he seems to be conveniently ignoring that his powers were also drug-induced. But that's not the only thing wrong with Cap. In the tradition of my recent spate of posts, where I let the pictures do the talking, observe...

Image hosting by Photobucket
This also works as a rag on Rob Liefeld, but whadda heck. Got milk?



Image hosting by Photobucket
You command Cap to WHAT?!? Worst. Sound effect. Ever.



Image hosting by Photobucket
Now we know what Michael Jackson does in his spare time.



Image hosting by Photobucket
"It's like iron... man!!!"



Image hosting by Photobucket
"Just the right size for me. Mmmm... nice..."

No comments: