Monday, January 16, 2006

Hurrhhh...

.:What?!?:.

You heard that right. I was the unwitting participant of this year's Philippine Linux Users Group induction (Bzzt. Bzzt.). Needless to say, Sacha and Clair have used this as further evidence of my alleged geekhood.

I say nay to that. :P

Will post in detail once the time presents itself for me to do that.

In the meantime, savor a few facts about the great Chuck Norris...



.:Allegation. Trial. Verdict. Sentence.:.

That, in a nutshell, is how something should be carried out if someone is perceived to have done something wrong.

However, somebody has decided to ditch the "trial" segment and went straight from alleging that I have been out to hurt her to outright decreeing that I did, and thus should never speak to her again.

I call bullshit on that.

No comments: