Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Here We Go...

.:Today's LSS:.

I'm playing it in a while, so I guess it really is my LSS...

If You Leave Me Now
by Chicago

If you leave me now
You'll take away the biggest part of me
Ooh no, baby please don't go

And if you leave me now
You'll take away the very heart of me
Ooh no, baby please don't go
Ooh girl, I just want you to stay

A love like ours is love that's hard to find
How could we let it slip away
We've come too far to leave it all behind
How could we end it all this way?
When tomorrow comes then we'll both regret
The things we said today

A love like ours is love that's hard to find
How could we let it slip away
We've come too far to leave it all behind
How could we end it all this way?
When tomorrow comes then we'll both regret
The things we said today

And if you leave me now
You'll take away the very heart of me
Ooh no, baby please don't go
Ooh girl, I just want you to stay

Ooh girl, just got to have you by my side
Ooh no, baby please don't go
Ooh mama, I just got to have your lovin' yeah.


.:Three Radio Rumbles:.

I did this yesterday: Doctor Octopus, or Green Goblin? Try thinking about the comic versions, then try thinking about the movie versions. How would that work out?

I personally think it's the Goblin. How does Doc Ock fight if the Goblin stays away from him?

For today: 50 Cent, or Ja Rule? Which "gangsta rapper" would be able to win in a real fight? Do note that 50 Cent has survived being shot at, or so he claims.

I have no opinions about this match, really.

For tomorrow: Bobba Fett vs. Darth Maul. That way, I don't owe a post about it tomorrow.

I think both of them would just die horrible deaths. Overrated guys who'd get curbstomped by more competent opponents...

.:Cool Pics:.

I'll just link to them, but they are really cool... I should do a Radio Rumble on this as well...

All versions of Megatron!

All versions of Optiums Prime!

.:20 Random Facts:.

Write 20 random facts about yourself, then tag the same amount of people as the number of minutes it takes you to write the facts. If you're tagged, then it's your turn

1. I'm fond of Philosophy and radio.
2. I'm NOT a geek.
3. Emotional baggage is something I have a hard time getting away from.
4. I'm a wrestling nut. My favorite wrestler is the Undertaker.
5. I currently own three pieces of Power in Magic: Ancestral Recall, Timetwister, and Black Lotus.
6. I blog on a near-daily basis.
7. I have no idea how Google AdSense works. Help!
8. I'm poor and destitute. =P
9. If I had a million dollars, 95% of that goes straight to the bank.
10. I've been a DJ for almost a year already.
11. I'm currently dealing with fits of depression. Long story...
12. I've been in a relatively new relationship for the past four months already.
13. I love Korean films.
14. I currently live in Shaw Boulevard.
15. My timeslot is from 2-6 in the morning on WAVE 89.1, Tuesdays to Fridays.
16. I'm a sentimental fool.
17. I love Sugarfree and Matchbox Twenty, among other groups.
18. I am very opinionated.
19. I've been a debater for four years, though was never in varsity.
20. It took me four minutes to finish this list.

And now, I tag:
1. Clair
2. Pomelo
3. Sacha
4. Cami

.:A Breakup Song Website:.

Pretty interesting site. Will get back to you with a link when I find it again...

No comments: