Tuesday, January 11, 2005

.:Today's LSS:.

Chico and Delle had an interesting Hot 10 this morning... something about the Hot 10 song lyrics that reflect your life. I've been doing that for quite a while already with my daily LSS, but I never did get in the Hot 10 despite having sent in around three entries or so...

This song was used as an entry, and I love it...

Best I Ever Had
by Vertical Horizon

So you sailed away
Into a grey sky morning
Now I'm here to stay
Love can be so boring

Nothing's quite the same now
I just say your name now

Chorus:
But it's not so bad
You're only the best I ever had
You don't want me back
You're just the best I ever had

So you stole my world
Now I'm just a phony
Remembering the girl
Leaves me down and lonely

Send it in a letter
Make yourself feel better

(Repeat Chorus)

And it may take some time to
Patch me up inside
But I can't take it so I
Run away and hide
And I may find in time that
You were always right
You're always right

So you sailed away
Into a grey sky morning
Now I'm here to stay
Love can be so boring

What was it you wanted
Could it be I'm haunted

(Repeat Chorus)


.:I Feel So Lazy...:.

In case I don't write my film reviews for Kung Fu Hustle and Ocean's Twelve, forgive me. I've been feeling awfully lazy as of late, and the only productive thing I've been doing is making additions and subtractions to the Battle Royale fanfiction death list.

However, rest assured that I will make sure to review any other films I'll see from now on, even old ones like Windstruck, Walking Tall, and Eurotrip...

Nonetheless, I still feel awfully lazy for the most part... tentative grades are A+ for KFH and A- for Ocean's Twelve, respectively.

.:Farewell To You, Our Friend:.

Hey Erick!

Not quite the greatest limerick
In case you ever feel sad or sick
Don't forget to e-mail me real quick
Voldmeort02@yahoo, the addy that'll stick
Or webcam me, fire-spin that wick
Don't worry, I won't look at your...


That's sort of a little rhyme I wrote on Erick's scrapbook, as he is about to migrate to Canada by the end of this week. That being said, Kathy, despite an early flight the very next day, took the time out just to get the spinning group together for one last time before Erick left for good. We had spinning, but the stories we had to tell proved to be rather interesting, more than anything.

For one, I told them about the stories that happened over the weekend, particularly when I nearly put my foot in my mouth by commenting about some Chinese girl I saw, who turned out to be Oz's friend. I was about to open my mouth when he approached her. Good thing I didn't say anything yet...

Erick apparently decided to detonate an explosive worth the gunpowder of 80 pla-pla firecrackers in Bocaue, resulting in quite a ruckus with authorities. He turned into a "primary suspect" of what was thought to be a terrorist attack, as the cellphones they recorded the explosion in registered uber-bright lights upon explosion, and one of the phones' microphones even got wrecked due to the loud register of the sound. That, plus the fact that Erick's girlfriend was laughing along giddily over her boyfriend's little escapade made me realize that CNN would become his personal blog when he gets to Canada...

The Specs Appeal discussion made the rounds again... heh. I kinda freaked people out when I did my schtick again. It's 2005. We do not judge.

Kathy even gave me a begrudging compliment, what I would label as "the most un-heartfelt compliment I've ever received in my life". She had to admit that I looked better than a certain person she knew, but then, that offers little consolation to me. Heh. Tsk, tsk. After two "dates" with her "gay friend", and yet, she's still antagonistic of me... it's all in good fun, though.

In any case, spinning was fun for the most part, although Peppy and I were laughing our heads off over the crazy stories Kathy had about her dad. At the same time, it's been a while since I met up with Carl, and though I had a lot of stories to tell, most of them are in my blog anyways...

All the power to Erick. I hope he enjoys himself when he gets there...

No comments: