Wednesday, September 22, 2004

.:Laziness:.

I fully expect to continue writing my poetry/short stories by next week, when all my other requirements are no longer breathing down my neck. For now, suffice it to say that stuff like the Undertaker vs. Chris Benoit matchup will not be happening just yet... I have more pressing things to discuss at this point...

I figure that if I can only do stuff like my flash fiction only half-heartedly, I may as well not bother. On the other hand, the rest of my blogging does not feel as pressured, so I'd continue that for the most part.

.:Gaming:.

So I'm now testing how this new Phoenix deck I purchased is actually working out. It's not so bad, given the fact that it was a readily purchased deck. In fact, it's the type that could go past the eliminations, though not necessarily win the game... oh, well.

That and Magic has been taking up my time for the most part recently... in any case, it's all good, really. I've been enjoying my time quite a deal, and it's too bad I hardly spoke to Charlene when I ran into her in the shop. I was too pleased with the free cut we got from Dr. Barbazza to strike up a decent convo that time... heh.

No comments: