Tuesday, August 31, 2004

.:Interesting:.

Apparently, Kathy's friends found my spinning style entertaining. I'm honored, really. Nonetheless, Kathy and I have been chatting here and there again, and it's been a fairly interesting set of conversations with her, thus far.

Also chatted with Maia and the conversation was similarly enjoyable, as I'm glad she's beginning to work things out with her ex already. It's good, really... I guess old habits really do die hard...

.:Boarding Alone:.

Wow. Yet another solo boardwork for me. I'm beginning to get used to calling myself “Kel the Mushroom”, but in any case, things have been fun for the most part. I've been playing lots of my favorite songs again, but I guess I miss playing “Unwell” and “Mariposa” for the most part... oh, well. The boardwork was fun, really. I sincerely enjoyed my time there, although I must admit that it's been fairly stressful to be handling the boardwork on my own, as it's always better to be working with a partner, as far as I'm concerned...

Lots of fun today, really. I hope Robbie wouldn't skip work on Wednesday again, though... then again, maybe I do. Sounds very promising, as Waveback Wednesday is always a great thing... heh.

I have this funny way of making transitions, though...

Marcelle: And that was “Burn” by Usher. Speaking of “Burn”, have you tried Listerine Active yet?

Schwing...

.:Fr. David:.

I honestly expected Fr. David to be older than he actually was, which explains why I was surprised to find out that I was mistaken in that sense. Nonetheless, I certainly enjoyed his class, as his editorial commentaries on different topics definitely keeps the class interesting. His style is a bit stringent and unique (When compared to other teachers I've had.) but I appreciate his approach, nonetheless. I think his being strict is just within reason, anyway, as his expectations seem to be not without ample qualifications...

.:Right Now...:.

I'm in the booth with George, doing G-Max in the morning. Nothing much, really. It's a good show thus far, to say the least. I'm enjoying the groove of things, really...

A texter told me I was a young version of Joe D Mango (Heard that before.), and then compared me to Boom Gonzales (That's a first. I'm honored!) all the same. Interesting text...

And yes, "Kel the Mushroom" is really sticking to me nowadays...

.:Published!:.

My RAW Deal article for Seeker magazine got published! The pics could've looked better, but then, it's fine as it is. I'm pretty happy with how the article turned out, though it was pretty clear that they didn't edit my work one bit, which was odd, considering the fact that I told them that one of my paragraphs in the article needed to be removed as it was too redundant... oh, well. No biggie.

Yes, I know. What a short post today. I guess there really wasn't much for me to talk about for today, anyways...

No comments: