Monday, May 24, 2004

Let's Do This.

.:Shrek 2 Review Next Time:.

I'll put the primer to the review in a separate post this time because not only am I far from writing the review of the film (I wrote this post two days before I wrote the review.), what happened outside of the film itself is going to be a loooong account, and I will inadvertently include elements of the film in the post (Don't worry. It's spoiler-free.).

Anyways, I went to Peppy's house (Though I sort of got lost a bit...) and he ended up watching "Wazzup, Wazzup" with me. I was so into looking at Toni Gonzaga there... she wears glasses now, apparently. ::nosebleed:: When I called his house, Jason was ribbing him that he's gay over my cellphone. It was hilarious. Jason must've missed Peppy a lot...

Peppy and I then went to G4 to see Shrek 2 with Sacha, Eric, Ranulf, Pan-M, Dominique Cimafranca, and a few other people (Names of people I missed, please feel free to reply to this post to identify yourselves.). Grace met up with us in G4 already, and apparently, Sacha already reserved tickets for us. The obvious problem in that comes when you realize that the tickets for the screening in question are already sold out, and Grace wasn't accounted for when we assembled. So it was either Grace and I bowed out, or only one of us watched the film. I was willing to let Grace watch the film, but she didn't want to see it without me. In an act that I will forever be grateful for, Dominique then offered to give up his ticket and chose to not watch the film with us anymore (In case you were wondering, Sacha didn't treat anyone for the tickets... we were supposed to pay her afterwards. :P).

No sooner did Grace get her ticket when the fun started... apparently, the one-year plan has already made the rounds of the table, and everyone there already knew about it. One of the people with us was actually connected to FHM, and all of a sudden, the one-year plan looked even more feasible. Peppy was laughing about it, and then one of the people told me that for all the planning I've been putting into this, I must really be getting quite a perk: official photographer rights, perhaps?

When I started telling them about the planned photo shoot for Sach which involved her holding a laptop (Still closed and held horizontally!!!) and nothing else, Sach wanted to give back the ticket to Dominique, get to know Grace some more, so that Grace would enjoy Sacha's company and leave me alone with no ticket. :)

Sach had funky hair last night. Grace actually liked it. I didn't. Some would say it's really unique. Others would say she just woke up. Wish I took her picture so you can decide for yourself, but never mind. I found it on her website...


Funky, or PhD? (Don't ask what that means. ::winks::)

Here's how I introduced Grace and Eric to one another (Input from Peppy that Eric didn't hear.)...

Marcelle: Eric, meet Grace. Grace, meet Eric. Karibal mo sa puso ko.

If Jason insinuates gayness in my direction, it's to slight Peppy. If I insinuate gayness in my direction, it's to freak out Eric Vidal.

Note: Puss In Boots doing those "Awww, cute!" eyes in Shrek 2 reminds me of Sacha's brand of emotional blackmail...

After the film, we started giving the money we owe Sach for the tickets...

Marcelle: For services rendered... ::hands the money::

I was on a roll that night with the digs at Sach. But she knows that's my way of showing my friendly affection to her, right? ::computer crashes:: Okay, I think she's not taking this as well as I thought. ::blue screen of death:: Yep...

When we got out of the theater, Sach was talking to Pan-M, who was inviting her to his graduation. He was willing to take back someone else's invite for her... poor person (Or lucky person, depending on where you stand.). So I asked Pan-M about it, and he said that it's "business attire", which Sacha apparently doesn't have.

Marcelle: But I'm a macho dancer. My "business attire" would be a thong, then. I'll see you tomorrow at your graduation, Pan-M.

Pan-M: Okay...

Sacha: *Sighs* These struggling students have to work to make ends meet, right, Marcelle?

Marcelle: I was just making a point of how vague the term "business attire" happens to be, Sach.

Pan-M: Well, in your case, Marcelle, it means long sleeves, collar, and necktie.

Peppy: ... lang?

Pan-M: But there, Sach. I hope you can go, man.

Eric: "Man"?

Peppy: Someone's looking for trouble...

Marcelle: "Man"? "Boy", I could understand, but "Man"? ::Sacha glares at me::

Any good karma I've accumulated over the years for being nice to Sacha disappeared in one night...

And I'm sure Eric isn't all too pleased about this one, either...

Marcelle: I really owe Dominique one. That was so nice of him. He's a man after my own heart. I'm sorry, Eric, but I found someone more worthy than you...

Eric: I'm glad.

Marcelle: But when it's about lust, I'll be sure to keep you in mind.

What a day. What a day.

.:The Hotness Of It All:.

To prove my point about the title:


Now, if only we didn't run into someone wearing the exact same outfit again...

See? Grace doesn't think she can make it in the Hot 100 if we pushed for it, but I believe she'd turn heads wherever she goes. Sexy is an understatement for Grace, truth be told. Anyways, with that being said, she didn't like the idea, but I think I got the point across to her when I talked to her about Pia Guanio while riding home with Peppy...

Marcelle: You'd make Pia Guanio look at you, feel so inadequate because you're so hot, then turn her lesbian.

Peppy: Prior to your last phrase, that statement sounded so nice...

But, ahhh: Grace is willing to go on a dare with any girl to French kiss so long as the girl is also up for it and is someone Grace is comfortable with. This is of course assuming we're all in a game of Truth or Dare. Wonder if Sach would take a dare like that with Grace... :)

Heard Grace had payback for me when Peppy took her home, though.

No comments: