Monday, May 24, 2004

.:We Bang! We Bang!:.

No, it's not what you're thinking. I was just talking about the card game called "Bang", which is one of the most fun games I've ever played. We even concocted a variant of it, and that's the fun part about it: the variant made use of four characters. Imagine having four abilities for your stronghold in L5R, or four abilities for your superstar in RAW Deal. That's how it worked.

Met John and Teresa there all the same. Nice people... I can actually teach people how to play "Bang" now...

.:When You Catch The Fish With The Fish Trap, You Forget The Fish Trap:.

That, in a phrase, is how I want to describe what happened during our final exams. I don't intend to go into details anymore about how our Chinese Philo finals went exactly. If you've caught the fish, you forget the trap. If you've caught the essence of the finals, you forget what you've written in the finals. The only thing I can give you is this...

When A Hideous Man...

When a hideous man becomes a father
And a son is born to him
In the middle of the night
He trembles and lights a lamp
And runs to look in anguish
On that child's face
To see whom he resembles



Anyways, I have a few pictures of some of my really nice undergrad classmates... people I've known only this semester... no witty captions here, though...


Meet Natz...


This one is Len.


This is Rhea, the one who smiles a lot in class... :)


.:Diplomacy Is The Key:.
I figured that the best way to gain any job back is to address the potential employer with utmost diplomacy in hopefully swaying him to see things my way and make him realize that this was all a big mix-up. I think I'd tell him this with utmost respect:

Tangina mo! Asan na ang trabaho ko?

To international readers, trust me: you don't want to know what that means.

Hopefully, my eloquence would make things right in this world...

No comments: