Tuesday, March 16, 2004

In addition to my Top Five, I wanted to increase the interactivity of my weblog. So with that in my mind, I thought, "why not have a caption contest?"

So here's what I intend to do...

1. Every Tuesday, I post a picture on my weblog, and invite everyone to write a caption for the picture.

2. Be as funny and witty about it as possible. Feel free to do multiple entries, but limit them to one reply, if possible.

3. I will declare three finalists by the following Monday, and rank them in order. Then, if they want to, they can choose for me what picture will be captioned next.

4. I reserve the right to refuse the suggested picture, considering my self-imposed decency policies...

So I'll give this a go. I'm hoping I find a lot of replies to this. Of course, if I don't then that means I may as well discontinue this Caption Contest, unlike the Top Five, which I know I can come up with answers for myself...

Without further ado, the first picture (Courtesy of Peppy.)...



My attempt: Geeks trying to be sexy don't always work...

No comments: