Friday, March 12, 2004

For a change, let's do a really short post...

.:She’s Back:.

Grace’s elder sister is back in the country for a while with her new boyfriend. I hope she’s doing fine. I can tell she missed being back home, after being on a cruise ship for the longest time…

.:And I’m STILL Lazy:.

Not that anyone would care, but Top Five is delayed. Again.

.:Bleh:.

What a non-happening week. Since classes ended, the only interesting things I happened to deal with were all part of my routine as a student, anyway… Radio 1, sitting in on Sacha’s class, and dates with Grace. Among the three that I really do enjoy, my last on-air with Chico and Delamar for RX, which was just this morning, was totally lackluster. I never said a single word outside of the Generation RX poll question. So much for them telling me when to speak up. Maybe they were just harassed or something?

In any case, this explains why I’m hoping to apply for teaching as soon as possible. Unfortunately for me, it may also be the case that all these applications I’m rushing are going to waste. Seems to me that they have to tell me to apply before I actually start doing the paperwork. That means I’ve been spending money on applying for an M.A. that I’m not yet willing to take if I’m not teaching…

Sigh. What a bleh week. I guess only the first two days were actually interesting…

No comments: