Monday, March 22, 2004

.:Interesting Test!:.

Why don't you jabronis take THIS TEST? I'm sure you'd have an interesting insight on your lovelife/anything similar to one. It's extremely useful... you'd be surprised what I got for myself.

So yeah... CHECK IT OUT.

.:Extremely Harrassed:.

I've been doing so many things for this past week that I don't know where to start. Needless to say, not much to blog about, truth be told. I've been so busy, but all the pertinent things to talk about, are more or less covered in my past entries already. With that being said, I guess you can expect me to have a short post for today... relatively speaking, at least.

Obviously, my weekly updates for the Top Five and the Caption Contest are on hold due to this unexpected complication...

.:RAW Deal Dying?:.

Even if we'd have a good player base for RAW Deal, interest for the game would naturally die if there's no new product being made available to the players. Ergo, RAW Deal in the Philippines is pretty much on dangerous grounds at this point, with little product support coming in from the retail stores. I don't know what I could do to make the stores want to continue having product, aside from having me and my players supply it ourselves.

This is partivularly daunting, to say the least. I, for one, am hoping that I could be able to do something in order to prevent the game from just dying like that, considering how I have invested so much into it, and all my players are still waiting for the chance to play some more tournaments on a regular basis, once prize support besides belts would be ensured.

Any ideas on saving this little game are welcome.

.:Weird Dream:.

So my mom told me that my grandparents wanted to talk to me and ask me what gift I wanted for graduation. Grace and I had a nice laugh about it. I'd talk to them in person, clasp my hands together in front of me, swing my shoulders from side to side, blush, look down on the ground, and then mutter to them sheepishly...

Kotse po. (Car.)

That's wishful thinking to the highest degree...

Still, this dream I had last night was nothing short of funny. Apparently, I already had a car in my dream: a Nissan Sentra, to be exact. Unfortunately for me, I didn't know how to drive, so Grace was the one driving the car throughout my dream. We were practically neighbors somewhere in San Juan, and we were mostly just driving around, looking for something. I had a very powerful singing voice in my dream with an amazing vibratto (I was singing Josh Groban at one point in my dream...). Ah, well. More wishful thinking, neh?

.:Finally, That Ruddy Tower:.

Before finally claiming that Tower from TGI Friday's, I was over at Grace's house, and I saw her elder sister's boyfriend, Mark. Okay. That means they have to start calling me Marcelle again, lest they get confused and all...

Essentially, Grace and I spent about 400 bucks or so just so we can avail of a free 375 buck appetizer. The Tower contains three platforms of appetizers, essentially: Buffalo Chicken Strips, Friday's Riblets, and Chips with Cheese and Salsa Dip. Truth be told, all three were mediocre appetizers at best, and for 125 bucks, their milkshakes sure won't bring these boys to their yard. Out of the stuff we ordered last night, the best of the lot was already the Brocolli and Cheese Soup that I ordered. However, for 125 bucks, that was one mad small, no, tiny serving. If it were any smaller, I'd have to ask them if they were serving soup by the shot...

Nonetheless, Grace and I had a pretty fun (Albeit expensive.) date. Prior to that, I racked up a clean twelve wins on KOF 2K3, as this one guy was so persistent in challenging me, and I promptly handed his @$$ over to him every single time. We had a few tries at Dance Maniax and Guitar Freaks, and I must say, my run that time was much smoother for the former. I was hitting the parts quite proficiently, considering how all-out my "dancing" was. With all that, I have to admit that I really enjoyed my time with Grace. She's been such an angel to me, and she gives the world's best hugs. Almost misspelled that word, there...

.:Talent Scout?:.

As I was playing KOF 2K3 the other day, I was met with a pleasant surprise... a talent scout approached me, looking for potential commercial models. So there I was, and being the egotistical sumbish that I was, you'd think I would turn something like that down? Hades, no!

Nonetheless, I'm off to have a VTR this coming Thursday for them... I don't expect much, as I certainly don't see myself in show business any time soon... believe me. It's not going to happen, as I'm way too occupied to have time for showbiz, no matter how many times people are struck blind and think I look really good on the television screen...

Ah, well.

.:So Far Away:.

So Far Away
by Staind

This is my life
Its not what it was before
All these feelings I've shared
And these are my dreams
That I'd never lived before
Somebody shake me
Cause I, I must be sleeping

(chorus)
Now that we're here,
It's so far away
All the struggle we thought was in vain
All the mistakes,
One life contained
They all finally start to go away
Now that we're here its so far away
And I feel like I can face the day
I can forgive and I'm not ashamed to be the person that I am today

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing ok
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before

Somebody shake me
Cause I, I must be sleeping

(chorus)

I'm so afraid of waking
Please don't shake me
Afraid of waking
Please don't shake me

(chorus)


I just love this song. I swear: this is one song that really hits the spot for me whenever I feel a bit mellow and all. I can't help but be all smiles about Staind over this one, and when I saw them use this song for a tribute to Mick Foley, sheer genius! Ah, well...

No comments: