Tuesday, March 16, 2004

.:If You Know Me As...:.

Not original, but I thought I'd go for it. If you know me as:

Marcelle Michael Bertrand Fabie y Timbol: You're weird. Can't you stick to something shorter?

Marcelle: You're most likely a college friend of mine, or you've worked with me in RX last summer onwards. If not, you simply aren't used to calling me "Marc", prolly because there are too many people named "Mark" to begin with. This name is often spelled as "Marcel" by the uninformed. Those who know give me weird looks for the feminine spelling of the name...

Marc: You're most likely a relative, someone who's close or thinks he/she's close, or worked with me with RX two summers ago, and never got used to "Marcelle".

Fabie: You're most likely from my high school.

Ertai: You're most likely Delamar, or Chico or Brad, reading off my messages. You may have also known me from my earlier days in RX, during Chico and Delle's first run there.

Mister Vader: You either know me online, or through Chico and Delamar's KC days.

Voldemort/Voldee/Vold: You know me through Otakuboard, or through chatting with me on YM, which I don't do anymore.

The Rush: You know me through Team Canada or Gamewinners.

Magic: You're a sophomore named Cammy, or one of her friends, who saw me perform magic tricks and never knew me except as "Magic"...

GTM/ATM: You're probably Peppy, or you read my LJ. A lot.

Ranma: You're probably my classmate in high school around second year or prior, during my Ranma 1/2 heyday.

Kurt Angle: You know me through something wrestling related, or RX. Same goes for The Rock and The Undertaker. I was never too well-known for any of these names, though.

Mars: You know me through my stint as a Mandaluyong City Youth Counterpart of their SK Chairperson. I got that weird once-upon-a-lifetime nickname there...

Bert: You're either Ato, Yaiba, Elvin, or Cyril. Not satisfied with Marcelle, they discovered my full name, and used the "Bertrand" to give me a nickname.

Mogg Fanatic: You know me in RX during my active days at the time when Chico and Delle first left the station. Grace used to call me Mogg for the longest time.

God: You've read my Philosophy or Theology thesis statements. ::winks::

No comments: