Wednesday, December 17, 2003

SELF PLUG!!!

This is what I call shameless self-promotion.





For some strange reason, I find myself in the midst of this Asian weblogging competition, and while I do not claim to be the best blogger in this country (I've been a mite irresponsible and sadly autobiographical lately.), I could at least use a few votes here and there. I'm not only in that category, but I'm also in the Best Essayist category as well, which I do believe I stand very little chance of winning.

So if any of my regular readers feel that I deserve a vote of confidence in either category, or actually think I fit better in a different category, please feel free to click on the link I provided here, and one I'd try to find place for somehow in my weblog soon enough.

Ah, well.

No comments: