Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Ah, yes. Friday night was quite a night, though it came at the price of missing a GREAT episode of NWA-TNA, featuring Sting and Paul London. In spite of all that, I was pretty cool with Saturday, really, as I spent most of my time just online, and then headed off to a special class for Theology. Not much missed there, to be honest, but it's cool.

What was actually more interesting was that I spent some time just talking to Abby after the whole thing. It was pretty fine, really, as we managed to exchange quite a few ideas with one another. The talk was quite fun, as we jumped from topic to topic, and it was perfectly fine, really, as we didn't lose track of one another. I guess Abby and I are more of Chico and Delamar than anything else...

Nonetheless, Sunday proved to be rather interesting, as I wanted to watch WWE Smackdown at my aunt's house, so I went there as soon as I could. It was then that I realized how golden Mr. John Cena realls was on the stick, and I sure enjoyed his run there. Afterwards, you might say I was headed to buy a memory card for the PS2, though I don't have a PS2. I needed it to actually progress in my WWE Smackdown game, and it was pretty interesting, really. It cost 1,200, so it was quite expensive.

Things were going well for me and Grace afterwards. Unfortunately, Grace cracked a rather bad joke on me that I didn't take all too well, which prompted me to go back home in quite a huff. I didn't even talk to her until the next day, which was quite a Herculean feat on my part, as it's not my nature to leave issues unaddressed.

Monday was fun. It was a holiday, so I didn't have any problems with classes. Moreover, I trained with Chico and Delamar on that day, and it was very interesting. I overheard in the office somebody's strange dream about missing his/her own dreaming by stalling all over his/her house with all sorts of things to do. That was quite strange. The dream even involved the station manager at one point, as she was offering the person in question some fruit, the specific type of which I don't recall.

I had a great time at the station, and Delle even asked me to do the AOB's during one break. Yay! I managed to say something on the air! Yay!

I then went off to play WWE Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain afterwards. That was interesting, as I spent eight hours getting my Booker T off the ground. It was pretty fine, nonetheless. I had to head off to Megamall afterwards, as it was Jericho's 8th birthday, and we had quite a sumptuous dinner at Sbarro's. When all that was done with, I just had to meet up with Grace and patch things up. It was a great day, overall, really... and I suppose I have a lot to look forward to when I watch Ju-On: The Grudge today.

No comments: