Friday, February 07, 2003

An old friend of mine, Ato, seems to have what it takes to be both an excellent ficcer, and writer. Of course, I haven't seen his final works yet, but the ideas he comes up with are so good, it scares me. Have you ever considered Harry Potter, for instance? Yes, the Addava Kedavra spell is "irreversible", but that's following the logic of Western Magic. What if, say, a Filipino Faith Healer somehow ended up in Hogwarts? I won't go any further talking about it, but the premise itself is pretty fun. I hope to read his story on this soon...

Another thing that we talked about yesterday before he went off to watch Hero was the novel I've been trying to write for ages. While I don't expect to be writing much soon, you can still rest assured that I will be making some progress, and most likely accomplish something by the time I graduate. That's just a year from now...

I finally got the powers of the entire Order down to pat, more or less. Some of them already have character names, and I especially like one of the names: Aletheia. By the name alone, I'm sure you can guess what Sandra Jane's powers will be. *I'm sure she'd see this soon enough...*. Likewise, I have a pretty decent idea how to get the team together now. I mean it'd be too weird to just see them all believing that they're part of this Order, right? And there's some talk about two very sinister bloodlines that will flow into the storyline, but I'll leave that out of here, so as not to spoil the plan.

And Sach, thanx for the thoughts. You're right, though. My happiness isn't entirely dependent on one person. I'll keep that in mind next time, lest my "depressed" posts give you that idea again. It's not that I was entirely dependent on the person. I guess I was so down at the time, I was exaggerating a bit, which explains why I posted something even before the problem got solved. And Sach... err... no offense, but... Yoda, you sounded a lot like in that post, no? Anyways... heh.

Current Wrestler: Kurt Angle
Gimmick: Your Olympic Hero
Alignment: Heel


Right now, I feel like this heelish Kurt Angle. You know the way he goes, right? He's not really trying to be a heel, and wants to be a role model and an Olympic Hero and all, but he still ends up being pretty heelish. Unconsciously. Maybe that's the price I pay for losing my killer instinct. While I'm no longer as cruel to my adversaries as I was in High School (Yep. Some of them left Don Bosco in fear. They could never point anything to me, because I was too spotless.), I think that the lack of a killer instinct made me spread some of my heelishness in even my "face" moments. Yeah, yeah. More wrestle-speak. I'll give a glossary at the end for this. So now, I think it's time I regained my killer instinct (Hence, why I was known as The Undertaker before being likened to The Rock.), since I reserve that for the worst of enemies, anyway.

I'll save you the drama of my hidden evil. Chances are, you've never seen it, and even if you try, you'd have a hard time bringing out the Phenom in me... :laughs maniacally, just like Yamazaki:

Face: Good guy wrestler
Heel: Bad guy wrestler

No comments: