Saturday, February 08, 2003

I managed to talk to *Jaded* Chibi-Angel today, for a couple of hours. She's also in Ateneo, and she's a very nice person. We talked a bit about my latest misadventure (Please refer to one of my posts below... I don't think it bears repeating.), and I guess the point was clear...

We ended up talking about a lot more topics, actually, but I guess we just really enjoyed each other's company, most importantly. A lot of the details we talked about were told to one another in confidence, so don't expect me to post anything juicy today... as if I ever do that in the first place... :laughs:

I just enjoy the feeling of being the one to actually do most of the listening this time. More often than not, it's me who does a lot of the talking, and while it's something I enjoy doing, there are times, especially when I actually have little of pertinence to talk about, that I'd much rather listen and actually be of utility to someone. Well, I got my chance today, and it's something good for me.

I don't have much else to say. I mean she's been such a great friend to me, and I don't want to keep on repeating the same mistakes that I do... maybe I come off as a bit aloof to some people lately. I just don't want to have to go through this anguish all the time... it's not healthy. Moreover, me and any such friend in question have better things to extend our efforts upon... it'd be mutually beneficial to me and any friends I still have for me to be a little aloof than for me to be trying too hard. I know I've managed to work on "trying too hard" a bit (As the case with Sach, I suppose.), but I still have to get it down to pat. I think with more motivation than ever, such as a great friend like Jaded whom I wouldn't want to screw up with, I'd be able to achieve it with most, if not all of my friends once and for all...

Well, let's just stray off this topic before I end this post... I saw the Loyola Lampoon for the Ateneo Guidon today. It was hilarious, and it looks like they're so heavily into The Ring right now with their references. The humor, while not top-notch, sure did its job. I really found this Lampoon to be the best one I've read in my three years in the Ateneo. It's been a pretty good day, but I still feel like Mr. Angle... wait for pictures to come into play soon. Maybe after I get Street Fighter Alpha 3 for my Gameboy Advance. Of course, that has absolutely nothing to do with my blog, but hey... no problem!

Do you smell what Marcelle is cooking? :cheesy:

No comments: