Monday, February 17, 2003

I appreciate the windfall of thoughts I've been getting lately...

Well, what can I say? People have been setting me right with every single shout-out (The few that I see...) I've had the past couple of weeks. From Sacha to Charles (I hope it's not Charlie... otherwise, I messed up on identifying who's who again...) to Bernadette (If you don't mind my asking... do I know you by another name? I can't seem to place who you are... I'm really sorry.), I guess all these words of wisdom were instrumental to me. I'm glad I took the words to heart.

Grace and I watched Boyz II Men last Friday, and I must say that even if they didn't stay long, it was one amazing event, to say the least. Grace and I really enjoyed ourselves, and wonder of wonders, my streak of meeting acquaintances every single non-SM place I go to rages on, as I saw Shrink and Superstar from OB. The "luck" didn't cease as the very next day, my family and I watched "Hero" at Glorietta, and I saw Rob's brother on the way, then was seen (The horror! :laughs:) by two former classmates in Economics while busting a few moves on Dance Maniax, and encountered Lala (A friend of a classmate.) as she was lining up for a film.

Needless to say, I owe yet another pair of reviews sometime this week on Hero and Shanghai Knights. Bah Gawd, this blog is turning into a movie review site! :laughs again:

I had to replace my Fire Pro Wrestling cartridge because it ALSO doesn't save, and unlike SF Alpha 3, that's unacceptable. I got Monster Rancher Advance 2, and I'm glad I did. I love this game. I also bought Tactics Ogre just today... pretty great lineup for me, especially once I get a working copy of FPW (Three tries already... all don't save.)

I have a special topic later. Watch out for it, because this will possibly be the first time that the Phenom's Fury will actually be unleashed in this blog... I was praying this day wouldn't have to come, but if it has to be, then so be it.

No comments: