Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Hmmm... it's been over a week, but indeed, things are still not moving anywhere. I'm tempted to give it a little push, but heck... it's not a good idea, now, is it, jabronis?

Right now, I'm beginning to feel the crunch of Otaku Board's sudden clamping down on their social boards. Not that I can blame them, really. I think I've contributed more than my share of degenerating OB into little more than a dating service or a completely social board. I suppose it can't be helped if they want to put a stop to them, but I think I ought to do my part at the same time in attempting to cut down on "socializing" with the other OBers, per se. Nonetheless, I've been pretty detached as of late, anyway, thanx to certain things that have happened in my life recently. I know it's not the best way to go about solving my problems, but it's a start, rather than letting the problem sit there and eat away at me.

As for now, I don't think I can sit well with my Alpha 3 cartridge. It's highly illogical for me to be satisfied with the cartridge, given the fact that it simply refuses to save. You mean to tell me I have to adjust my options EVERY SINGLE TIME I PLAY IT? Come on!

I saw Sacha today... nothing, really. She was with Eric Vidal, and I was too busy talking to Lloyd (aka Ato) and making fun of the guy who tagged along, George. I'm telling you: when George tries to make an insult, he has this special talent of ruining himself while trying it... :laughs: Nonetheless, while I did see Sach, I didn't feel too compelled to speak to her. I'm guessing most anything I can tell her, she's read from here already, and besides, she had company.

Grace and I will be watching the Freestyle/Side A concert on Friday. Yep. That's February 14, Single Awareness Day. :evil grin:

No comments: