Wednesday, January 08, 2003

The way I see it, I am having the worst spell of writer's block to hit me since fourth year High School... (I think)

Dammit.

I so want to write new poems, I so want to write a new short story, and I so want to get bloody started on my bloody novel! In fact, even posting on this blog or writing in my diary as of late has been such a chore, and it's not like I can just stop doing this stuff altogether... I have to say it's getting incredibly frustrating to me that I haven't achieved a thing to this day, as far as writing or drawing something new. Even my debating has dipped quite considerably. I came in last in my previous debate.

As you can see, I'm not yet ticked off enough to refer to myself in third person again (Or happy enough... either way...), much less SECOND person.

But I'm getting there.

I hope I can at least fix the layout of this blog soon. My dinner with Sacha next Thursday ought to help along with that.

No comments: