Thursday, January 16, 2003

I'm here right now, looking at a very, very quiet Otaku Boards... it's so disorienting, since most of the time, there are quite a few people online there. For the past two or so hours, this has not been the case, and I find that fairly odd.

I came from Theology class. Apparently, Father Reyes is the only obstacle standing in the way of my straight-A sem, as no matter how hard you study, he seems to ALWAYS find a way to stump you in his weekly quizzes. I swear: the way he asks questions like the ones he asks every week is nothing short of a nightmare. I'm just glad I intrinsically like the subject, and personally appreciate Fr. Reyes, so I can kind of overlook his Draconic practices as a teacher. Of course, I'm exaggerating. He's not as bad as some teachers I know, particularly the ones Grace has been getting in UST...

I just came to the realization that while I'm overall a lot more content with how my life has been going, I've also been pretty jaded with life even more. Mind you: I'm not talking about angry jaded, but more like desensitized jaded. People talk to me about things like love or tragedy, and while I am genuinely interested in listening to what they have to say, I no longer feel half as much excitement as I used to when listening to stories like that. I dunno... maybe I'm wrong in evaluating things like this, but you tell me. I sometimes feel that all this blogging is useless if not too many people read it... and that's what gets me jaded. Let's face it: I'm the kind of person who likes exchanging notions, and it's been depressing for me to see my Shout-Outs section empty, more often than not.

(Time to get IC)

This isn't a gripe against people who read this or don't read this. More likely than not, these are simple ramblings from Marcelle about how sometimes, no matter how hard he tries to avoid feeling it, he craves hearing from people. Marcelle keeps in touch with only a few people, and more often than not, it's his job to initiate that kind of contact. Sometimes, just sometimes, he hopes that others would do the initiating...

But heck, what does Marcelle know about this, anyway? It's just him thinking out loud, hoping nobody would take offense to his words...

And two last things...

1) What the heck is the WWE trying to pull? Another "death" angle? Marcelle thinks that the Al Wilson "death" storyline is WAY beyond the borders of tasteless. WWE never ceases to amaze Marcelle at how hard they try to lose their fans...

2) San Juan Post Office, you better make damn sure that you send Marcelle his bloody Title Belts! He's running tournaments that need those belts for prizes, and THERE IS NO CASH IN THE ENVELOPES I GET, so please... GIVE IT UP! If you have been, well, then stop tinkering with Marcelle's bloody mail!!!

Just an OOC edit:

Looks like somebody's been listening to my prayers. The fates have been generous enough to me today, and I feel a little bit happier now... Abby, you don't know how much you made my day just now... thanx!

No comments: