Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Hey, whaddya know? I finally got myself Yugi-Oh for my Gameboy Advance, and I have to say that I'm REALLY glad I did... it's one of the deepest games I've ever encountered, despite the fact that the game system itself is fairly simple. I don't think I'll be tiring of this game as easily as I did with Lord of the Rings for GBA, or even Pokemon TCG, simply because of the number of choices and things to unlock in the game. 800 cards versus Pokemon's paltry 300-400? Come on! Also, unlike most of my other games, this is one game I can have a lot of people to go multiplayer with... :)

Rob mistook one of Sacha's friends for her boyfriend. How many times have we heard that? Shucks, and here I was thinking I'd win the bet Sach and I made...

Looks like Abby's going to win our bet for sure, especially since she's had a boyfriend since September. Of course, I won't be disclosing what the details of that bet are...

I came from Centerpoint today before going to class. I had to help Grace review for her Spanish test today, and she was really harassed because of it. Thank goodness she managed to memorize a lot of things, despite the lack of sleep and all. I'm wishing her the best for this exam... as I always do, of course. I finally got a WORKING rechargeable battery for my GBA, since the one I bought yesterday didn't work. Thank goodness the store replaced it, or else those jabronis would never hear the end of my ranting against them...

Ah, well. I haven't much stories to tell. Go check Otaku Boards if you want to read any more of my ramblings... or just read some nice stuff about the group I'm most often with online.

If you smell what Marcelle is cooking, jabroni! :cheesy yet again:

No comments: